Kopano Parish Lutheran Church - Mogwase.
The Mission of the church is to Glorify and Praise the name of the Triune God.
Driven and inspired by the Lutheran Doctrine of Justification by Grace through Faith in the Crucified and Risen Lord Jesus Christ. ELCSA seeks to:
- Proclaim the crucified and risen Christ.
- Bringing the gospel to all people through preaching and teaching the word of God and through administering the Sacraments.
- Being a witness of Jesus Christ as servant to the world by word and deed in faith, love and hope.
- Working towards the realization of the oneness of the Body of Christ.
- Actively supporting ecumenical movements and by being prepared to co-operate with other Churches for the extension of the Kingdom of God, provided such co does not violate the confessional basis of the Church.
- Advocating for justice, peace and reconciliation for the people of God.
- Liberate people from socio-economic depriving and self-rejection.
- Empower the individual and church to spiritual growth and prosperity.
We subscribe the following values: